- We strongly recommend the purchase of marine insurance to protect your shipment, especially if your goods are being transported overseas or across long distances. The simple reason being that anything can happen during transport.
- All Pack and Move customers will be given the option of purchasing insurance when they book their shipment.
- It is important to note that IF the insurance options are declined, you will not be insured in the event of a loss.
- All customers will receive policies from Lloyd’s of London, one of the most trusted marine insurance companies in the world.
Pack and Move generally offers two types of coverage:
- Total Loss Coverage which would cover most shipments in the event of a loss that exceeded the value of the goods.
- All Risk Coverage which would cover partial loss, theft and damage.
Feel free to speak to a Pack and Move representative to see which policy is best for you.